Monday, August 12, 2013

Thanks for your Feedback!



In the last couple of weeks, a handful of shareholders have gone out of their way to pass on quick comments about how much they are enjoying this season so far. I’ve been told the farm looks neat and tidy, that the potatoes and tomatoes have been delicious, that picking up a share on Fridays is the best way to kick off the weekend, and one young girl (maybe about 7) even told me that this is her favorite farm of all the farms she has been to (turns out she has visited quite a few for an urban 7 year old!). When I asked her why, she said, “the food, the way it is grown and the people.” I couldn’t have received a better review! I want to thank all of you for passing on your comments of appreciation. It really goes a long way for not only me, but also for Emma, Nancy, Chris and Hannah who are on the farm production team with me. When all we see are the weeds getting away from us, the items on the list of things to do that aren’t crossed off, and watch the sun setting earlier in the evening with dismay; your positive feedback really helps keep us going! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment